NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cut the yellow wire with the green stripe and nothing happened my led gas is working fine everything is working fine but the drl' are still coming on during the day. can some one tell me what i did wrong? or is there another wire that i need to cut? like i said i cut the yellow wire with the green stripe but nothing happened and everything seems to be working fine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That dosn't sound good man, somthing isn't working now but you just don't know what. Check the diagrams and pictures over again to make sure you cut the right wire. Even post a pic of the wire you cut here so i can cross check it with mine.

berserk

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i post the pic?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill post the pics tomm.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check in the gallery for the pics of the wire that i cut can some one tell me what this wire goes to cause it wasn't for the drl's but like i said there is nothing wrong with the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well obviously you cut the wrong wire. You NEED to splice that wire back together. I don't know what it goes to, but i'm sure it's not there for nothing. The correct wire you need to cut is in the picture though, and I put two nice arrows to mark it out for you.

Good luck,
Berserk

p.s. for future ref. I think this would go better in electrical, mods must be sleep'n lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i already cut the right wire and now the drl's are off. and yeah i need to get that wire back together. thanx for the arrows bro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts