NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I already got someone selling coils that's why Im asking. Idk what type they are, but i dont want them to go too low. so what's the range, if anyone knows?
be very carefull that you dont buy the jdm coils because they wont fit our cars they have diff suspension

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are McPhearson, someone is selling them locally, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THE DROP RANGE!!!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
No one knows is what we're telling you. If you're looking to go real low skip them and get the BC extreme drop kit. They're likely around the same as Tein or TRD coils which are about 3.5~ inches

·
Registered
253 Posts
No one knows is what we're telling you. If you're looking to go real low skip them and get the BC extreme drop kit. They're likely around the same as Tein or TRD coils which are about 3.5~ inches
this not many people have them so not much information on them but drop should be around 3

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why? what gets me is that i have found that they are not as adjustable as anything else on the market, they don't exist anymore, so rebuilding them would be out of they question, but coil overs for less than 600$ with ungodly spring rates, 10k miles, my only other issue besides these is the drop range.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts