NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
IMHOP....i don't like the dual tips. You MIGHT be able to get around the valence...but i doubt it.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Dude don't get those please!!! I mean if u ran just two tips out the bck of both side of the caryeah that would look good I think like if you could some how get a universal muffler with one inlet and dual outlets then weld you two nice big TRD tips on both sides of the TRD bumper I think that would look really nice, but please don't buy those cheap e-bay mufflers u have listed above!!

Justin

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
don't do it!My car is in the shop right now gettin sliced and diced so I can put the daul's I got from Chris and keep the TRD rear.I'll post pic's in about a week when I get home!I don't think the dual tip's especially the slanted one's will look good at all.But do what you like~Bradley

·
Registered
473 Posts
Noway!!! Don't get those. All the ricey cars around here have them and I haven't seen them look good on anything yet. Im sure a good bodyshop could cut you another exhaust spot in your bumper and a good custom muffler shop could get you duals if you really wanted it. But dont get the dual tips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts