NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
:wtc: :drool: , I hit 2 Wal-marts, 2 Targets, and a Toys R us around my area, it looks as though toy sections have been ransacked and all the Celicas have been taken! My friend picked up the last few Muscle Machine Celicas at Wal-mart. I'm going tomorrow to the Bakersfield Wal-Mart 2 hours away to see if I can get anything, damn I'm desperate, curse you bAT!:fawk: :chuckles:

·
Registered
232 Posts
you da man, bat... those are very cool...

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
HAHA.. with all these toy models out its soo true.. I remember when I owned my Celica you couldnt find a Celica model to save your life. I spent 50 bucks on that one I got from Japan :)

Where can you get these Dub city ones?

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got my 1/24th scale at a collectible's swap meet for $12. The 1/64th scale ones should be available near the end of this month:). The 1/24th scale should be trickling into your local hobby shops, Walmrt and Target real soon if not already. The vendors at these swap meets usually get them first since they know lots of collectors will be after them soon after release.

Bat

·
Registered
746 Posts
:AF: *drool*

Those are tha bomb!!! Bat, you always get the cool toys! How about buying 2 everytime you find some and sending me one and I can just reimburse you! The stores here suck...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts