NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
What time are you trying to go? I will not be able to make it on Friday as I have class from 6pm until 8pm and I'll be out later that night. I'm sure I'll be able to make it on Sunday.

Even thought I'm 99.9% sure I won't buy a gun there, the day I get one, I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Glock 17 as I'm getting pretty good with it, so Jim, hang on to that mag. :gap:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XYRCNCP said:
What time are you trying to go? I will not be able to make it on Friday as I have class from 6pm until 8pm and I'll be out later that night. I'm sure I'll be able to make it on Sunday.

Even thought I'm 99.9% sure I won't buy a gun there, the day I get one, I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Glock 17 as I'm getting pretty good with it, so Jim, hang on to that mag. :gap:
Ok, let's do Sat. or Sunday then. I'm actually going to be up there in the area on Sat. if that works.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XYRCNCP said:
Saturday should be good, what time?
It closes at 5pm on Sat. Crap! I'm not sure when I'll be done with my prior engagement. Sunday may work better (so we don't feel rushed).

How about meet up for brunch or lunch on Sunday and then go to the show?

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
XYRCNCP said:
Butt Dyno said:
Oh god. It's the IS300 thing all over again... :gap:
:chuckles:
I'm with you Eric. I'll probably hold off on buying. I have narrowed down my selection to 2 different models, but I'd like to see and feel other models I may not have previously considered.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Next time I go to the range (not for class), I want to try a Sig again. I am liking the hamerless feel of the Glock though.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
Next time I go to the range (not for class), I want to try a Sig again. I am liking the hamerless feel of the Glock though.
Next time you go to one let me know, I've always wanted to go to one

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I wanna go to the NRA headquarters range, I've heard is pretty nice. It's $5 more expensive than Shooter's Paradise in Woodbrige though, $15/hr + gun rental (dunno the price) vs $10/hr + $10 gun rental (I believe)

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
1 - 20 of 80 Posts