NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to erase this when ya see it and can get a hold of me but I hate those PM thingys cuz its just a bunch of BS. So anyways im coming down on THursday for like 30 mins to get the decals. So yeah if thats gonna work for you then let me know.

Later
Natalie

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
hey babe......

i just talked to jerry and all the graphics are going to be handed out either at HotImportNights or the meet on sunday so i guess there is no need to come down

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
not unless she really wants hers bad:)..while shes down there she can grab mine and adam's as well..

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
she'll have a fun time trying to find me tomorrow concidering it is gonna be one helluva busy day for me........ but, she can gimme a call just incase i am at home, but i really doubt it

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
PoweredbyRICE said:
not unless she really wants hers bad:)..while shes down there she can grab mine and adam's as well..

so what you're saying is that she's gonna grab me, you, and adam's and give us a big "circle-jerk" ??

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
lol lol lol:) natalie..call me so i can give you some money if ur getting the decals..i think it would be nice to get the decals tomorrow because i have a few ppl from the tricities who wanna see it in person and then decide if they want em:) good promotion if thats the case

1 - 6 of 6 Posts