NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, Redline Revolution is hosting a Dyno day at LSE Motorsports. It's being held on Sunday the 25th at 10am- Whenever. It's 60 for 3 pulls with Wideband however NO tuning will be done. I hopfully plan on dyno

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Archer2KGTS said:
Damn, I won't be back in MN until the 26th... Wish I could show...
Wish you could have made it. It should be a good time. I think Richards old car (Wide Body SF Sponcored car might be dyno

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Are there going to be any other events from the 26th - 8th of July? I won't have the Celica back with me, but I may make a drive down towards the cities in a different Toyota ;)

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Archer2KGTS said:
Are there going to be any other events from the 26th - 8th of July? I won't have the Celica back with me, but I may make a drive down towards the cities in a different Toyota ;)
Yeah, I think we are planning another event it's just a matter of getting everything put together. How come Celica isn't coming back with you?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
It's not coming back since I'm flying back from Tucson. Oh, and I haven't dropped the engine back in yet ;)

Mainly I'm just coming to visit family and hang out at the lakes over the fourth of July. Also my brother just picked up his car a few weeks ago and asked me to help with some wrench time on his ride. So if we can get his car working again we'll probably be making a trip down to the cities to see the Body Worlds Exhibit.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Archer2KGTS said:
It's not coming back since I'm flying back from Tucson. Oh, and I haven't dropped the engine back in yet ;)

Mainly I'm just coming to visit family and hang out at the lakes over the fourth of July. Also my brother just picked up his car a few weeks ago and asked me to help with some wrench time on his ride. So if we can get his car working again we'll probably be making a trip down to the cities to see the Body Worlds Exhibit.
Sounds like a pretty fun break. I went to the Body Worlds Exhibit, I thought it was awesome. What kind of car did your brother pick up? I was just out on the Lakes last night, they are prefect. Weather is looking awesome too.

What did you end up doing with your motor? I remember reading awhile back you were going to build it up for a turbo? Maybe I'm mistaken.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the exhibit. Looks friggin sweet!

But yeah, my lil brother picked up a 93 MR2. It was that or an FD. I told him an FD would be a sweet car, but in all honesty, the MR2 would make him happy for a long time. So he went with that. But he says the car is having a few problems. He didn't go too in depth, he said the biggest worry of his is that the cars not holding boost up high. So I think a day or so looking around I should be able to pin point it. Hopefully it's something simple. But we'll see I guess.

But yeah, the engine was going to be built up for turbo. But, I started to have second ideas as soon as I rode my buddy's GSX-R 750. I think I may have to purchase a bike instead. So, basically, my build is going to be a NA build for now. I wish I could drop more money and get some cams, but that'll come in a few months time I guess.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Archer2KGTS said:
Be sure to post up your numbers :)
I wish I could but mine didn't make it this time. I was 109 Miles short and didn't have my retune yet with the PFC. However we still had 8 cars dyno + another 6 cars show up for the grillin. It was a good time. A 3000GT dyno'd at 298.7AWHP which is awesome concluding he only has 5 supporting mods. It was a good time. The Shop owner of LSE has one of the Fastest 3000GT in the country.

We are already planning another one soon. Hopfully more Celica's can make this next one :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts