NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I purchased most of their Celica rings in the past. It ended up costing quite a bit because of the shipping fees (and that was before the recession).

They sell quality stuff though, so you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purchased most of their Celica rings in the past. It ended up costing quite a bit because of the shipping fees (and that was before the recession).

They sell quality stuff though, so you get what you pay for.
Oh, would you have some pictures? And the exchange rate seems to have made things better now for purchasing European items. It's projected to get better for us in the following months as well. So the sting might end up being somewhat mitigated.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
Oh, would you have some pictures?
I'll try to dig some up. The ones in my gallery are not those rings. They were another type I had before.

About the shipping, keep in mind that even though they might bundle all your purchases together, they will probably still charge you more. That's what they did for me. Usual excuses: bigger box, heavier weight... just an excuse to extract more money from the customer.
The shipping charges were my only negative aspect of that purchase.

·
Premium Member
6,652 Posts
I couldn't find my old pics so I might have to take new ones. I'll try to do so soon.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just got my Chrome Gauge Bezel from them. Looks like a very nice product and very well made.

Eventually I'll have to get the rest of their set. I won't have pictures until Sean from LEDmod installs this along with my Lexus IS-F style gauges he's putting in. Should complete the look nicely.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.