1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the same question too..I am thinking of buying this in the next month or so. but seems like I don't trust ebay sometimes either. but if I can't get this i'd buy the trd fuel lid. i feel the same way you do though

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
just let topshop wrap it, with that guys auction you have to send back your stock one no matter what or you'll get charged more. Topshop did a great job on mine and had it back to me really quickly. I just had to find another one to use for the meantime while I waited on them to do my stock one.

This way if you go this route, you can always swap back and sell the carbon lid, instead of being stuck with it if you decide to sell the car later.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm the owner of Karbon Koncepts and you do not have to send your stock one back, plus with all my Toyota and Scion carbon fiber fuel doors I send new rivets also. I'm in no way shape or form involed with fibercation. Here is fibercation's seller name on ebay, mx6alious. Check out his auctions you can tell its him. Fibercation wants you to send your stock one not me, I don't need it.

THE NAME IS: KARBON KONCEPTS

VEGETA4SS: WHERE DO IT SAY IN MY AUCTION THAT I WANT THERE STOCK ONE BACK. I CAN'T FIND IT BECAUSE IT DON'T.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Yes he does have great feedback online. the price is alittle high but if its a whole new door you should tack on about 20 or so onto the price of someone were u send them your gas door. I have not seen their products in person nor talked with anyone who has one. but you can always be the 1st ;)

To KarbonKoncepts. I would strongly suggest not mentioning your product on here. It i good your here to defend but once the admins see your discussing your products and not a vender, your booted. Just heads up :) Best way to to have other members who purchase your products or ones u sponser, write reviews on your products to get attention :)

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Izzy2k said:
SickCelica696 said:
chill dude.
Sounds to me like the guy was just tryin to make a sale and no let something ruin his name. Y does he need to chill
I meant he doesn't need to all caps it cause it comes off as he's being a smart ass not really asking where it says something. But I'm assuming he was being a smart ass anyways

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
02KaminariGT said:
I'm the owner of Karbon Koncepts and you do not have to send your stock one back, plus with all my Toyota and Scion carbon fiber fuel doors I send new rivets also. I'm in no way shape or form involed with fibercation. Here is fibercation's seller name on ebay, mx6alious. Check out his auctions you can tell its him. Fibercation wants you to send your stock one not me, I don't need it.

THE NAME IS: KARBON KONCEPTS

VEGETA4SS: WHERE DO IT SAY IN MY AUCTION THAT I WANT THERE STOCK ONE BACK. I CAN'T FIND IT BECAUSE IT DON'T.
I apologize, I had you confused. I got ripped by fibercation a while back and just briefly skimmed through the auction thinking it was just another fibercation gas door.

my bad.....

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
You should extend your busy on ebay past just fuel doors. i think you would get more money too ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.