NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how much shipped to 77089?! more pics please...

just kidding xD
LOL, just b4 i read the just kidding, i was like ffs with this :p

i wish i had waited a little bit to buy this 1, i got the hypermotive instead :) oh well, should be pretty good :)

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
that's the bidding price not Buy Now Price

yeah, sometimes feedback like that can be ignore... but sometimes, you'll find yourself paying for some sh1tty product and the seller can care less cuz of his already messed up feedback %.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well, by reading the feedback the negatives isn't like "OMG HES A SCAMMER WATCH OUT". It's more like some guy didn't expect rust on a high mileage 4x4 and apparently the person owns a physical shop. One weird negative feedback was that the person sold the item (physically from his store) before the ebay bid could end lol

plus he only has like 14 transactions

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:O ^ just thought i'd share, maybe someone would would be interested in it :)

as i said, i will not be held responsible for this sale :)

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
dont get me wrong, the TRD rear 3 point is nice and all i used to own one lol. but i like my C-ONE rear 3 point much more

Good price for ebay
Got a picture of your C-One 3 point bar?

Oh and Mido... it's all your fault.... and before you ask.. NO you can't have my molly kit.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Its a fake. I posted another thread about this look at the two end mounts. They are not even in the same position as the trd. And like trdmsport said the lower bracket is also not the same.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
those c-one goodies are awsom :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.