NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not through, I want your address in VA so I can humiliate you. Now you called me out and Im waiting on an answere.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I've only raced one 3g eclipse. It was the GT. We went from a stop.. I got the better launch and pulled a little in each gear. By the top of 4th (around 100 or so) I had about a 2 car lead from what I could tell. He was stock.. I was stock also except for unbolted exhaust. I'll try and setup a race with a GTS eclipse soon.

This is what im talking about, you guys always say your stock and then you fail to mention (oh ya, except for my unbolted exhaust!) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
I dont understand why you continue to troll the celica forum. Go out and hit a 1/4 mile strip and see what you hit, if you hit mid 14's good for you. Put up or shutup man, I'm sick of listening to you **** out of your mouth.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by DYI01
I dont understand why you continue to troll the celica forum. Go out and hit a 1/4 mile strip and see what you hit, if you hit mid 14's good for you. Put up or shutup man, I'm sick of listening to you **** out of your mouth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.