NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a SAFE way to remove the moter mounts on top of the Tien SS-P's? I want to take out my EDFC and go back to then turny knob things

can i just use a blow dryer to heat them up and losse the lock tight?. . . ?. . . ?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
why do you want to go back?I just bought My SSP and was planning on buying EDFC soon before SSP are installed. I'm a bit curius as to why you want to change it?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cause, when i put on my rmm strut bar, i pinched the wires to the motor, and now they a spliced in. . kinda looks meh. . . but i dunno, i just wanna know also just b/c. .

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Originally posted by Mp3Supply
cause, when i put on my rmm strut bar, i pinched the wires to the motor, and now they a spliced in. . kinda looks meh. . . but i dunno, i just wanna know also just b/c. .
Sorry Bro I did not really understand ya ,you must have been typing in a hurry LOL. I got a quick question though .

So you see the wires from the edfc under your hood? do they come up right out of the opening whare strut bars attach too?

Sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, they come out of the whole that is there. what i meant to type was this.

"when i installed my RMM Strut Bar, i just put it, in without thinking about the EDFC wires. So then i scrwed it down tight, and one day i was driving and my EDFC was buggin out, and after looking at it, i saw the wires just got cut but the pressure of the bar, so now it kinda like MEH". . . :("

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
you have to take the coilovers out for the back and use an adjustable wrench with a cloth over it...

next time dont use the lock tite, just turn it pretty tite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts