NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of B&G coilovers that have been back ordered for ever now .I'm thinking of going with the Tein ssp instead because i like the edfc compatability,and they are instock ready to ship.

Anywase B&G states their coilovers drop the car up to 3 in (what they say?),and i beleive SSP are quite less than that . Just wondering if i need that extra bit of drop avalable when running an APR widebody to make it sit right? I know APR widebody etc is B&G.

Also any one Know the exact demensions of EDFC ?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by MFChop
no look at the apr celica it has b+g and its sits real LOW you

???? so you think the B&G will only make it sit that low like its supposed to? Do you think Tein SSP will not drop it enuff for the widebody kit?

sinc:Kenny heiser

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
that kit at factory hight is really low i wouldn go any lower than 3 inches. at three inches that kits on the ground

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by MFChop
that kit at factory hight is really low i wouldn go any lower than 3 inches. at three inches that kits on the ground

thanks good advise, so the tein ssp should still be more than enuff of a drop then.

sinc:Kenny Heiser

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was just curious and if you could please entertain me. How much are we talking for the B&G coilovers to be on back order and from where? And what's the wait, just out of curiosity.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been waiting since June 2 for mine . I just yesterday canceled the order on them (with still no set Delivery date ). I bought the TEIN SSP Instaed like planned . They were in stock ready to ship . Hope the Teins are as good as B&G ,and they give me enuff of a drop.

Sinc:Kenny Heiser

BTW : Mine were ordered From HopupRacing www.hopupracing.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts