NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.. well I am almost done editing EVERYTHING and putting it into one Vid.

Highlights from all that Mao Filmed.

Edited it came to about 4 minutes...

Questions...

1. The "Ladies" that ummm were ummm... yeah... You know, doing... yeah that stuff... well... do you want that on the final cut of the Video... if not, I can take it off.

2. Does anyone have a server that they can put the video on? If so.. how big can the file be? I can also do a High Quality version and a low.
(EDIT: ohh Yeah.. I know about Imagestation.com already, but it won't let me upload my .avi files... only certain mpegs..)

Not sure if you guys even want to see the vid or not, or if anyone else has taken a crack at editing it all together...

Just let me know what you guys think....

Justin...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just show the video as it was filmed, no editing needed. If those girls did not want the video to be shown of them, then they should not have been doing those things on camera, kind of like the girls gone wild videos. IMO....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PaLaDiN said:
Just show the video as it was filmed, no editing needed. If those girls did not want the video to be shown of them, then they should not have been doing those things on camera, kind of like the girls gone wild videos. IMO....
Well I just want to see how "they" feel about it.

The video is still good without it.... (But MUCH better with that Part!) :p :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
PaLaDiN said:

:werd:

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
Neither of those girls post here anymore, so you aren't gonna get any opinions. Since I have all the original video, I'd be interested to see your edited version.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jesse IL said:
Neither of those girls post here anymore, so you aren't gonna get any opinions. Since I have all the original video, I'd be interested to see your edited version.
CelicaCat said:
I wanna see :wave:
Ok, sounds good then... I will hopefully have the movie up tomorrow!!!! :thumbup:

Took a while to go through those long video files, hopefully you guys will like it!!! :)

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I have the full version as well (even though I wasn't there) but the damn thing won't play... It lags and the sound quality is poop..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DopeGTS said:
I have the full version as well (even though I wasn't there) but the damn thing won't play... It lags and the sound quality is poop..
Yeah the video does lag a lot.... and the sound is ok.. I tried to edit it as well as I could.

I finished up the video. I think it turned out well for my FIRST attempt at making one.

I sent it to someone to have it put online, hopefully they will have it up later today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts