NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided i defenitly want to buy a set of sway bars but i dont know which are better, having no previous experience with either. Intense motorsports sells the Eibachs for more then the Hotchkis. by around 80$ more. but they do sell the Hotchkis street and comp for the same price. $268. which of the 3 types is best. Eibach, Hotchkis street, or Hotchkis comp. I want something stiff but its a daily driver so i dont want anything that would be excessively stiff/noisy/etc. can any one help me. i know a lot of people on here have the hitchkis or ST-rear. Any imput would be great. I really cant wait to buy one.

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
I'd go with Hotchkis.

As for the difference between the street and comp, the comp has a stiffer rear, the fronts are the same on both though.

Some run the comp and have no problems with tire wear or breaking endlinks in the rear, but I run the rear street and it's plenty stiff for me.

I'd just be worried about the comps breaking the stock endlinks.

If the car is for the street, then the street ones should be fine.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now the suspension is stock but I'm considering the tokico Illumina and spring (1.25") combo. Are the endlinks for the shorter strut affected by the sway bars? I mean, do the endlinks have the same chance of breaking?
Is anyone familiar with this combo?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just bought the Hotchkis street set from Titan motorsports. $284+shiping. 8$ shipping cause they're in orlando and im in miami. but they just put it on sale for like 15$ cheaper. i should call them or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts