NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I'm visiting in the states just now and I would like to buy some headphones - AKG 60NC but I can't find anyplace that sells them in USA because my google browser keeps showing me uk sites where it's more expensive. I can get from Amazon or other online places but I won't have enough time for delivery.
So are there any electronic shops that you guys can advise that are here in Vegas or in LA? I can check their site in advance and see where the best price is.
RRP is $230 but usually can find them cheaper I assume?
Thanks a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Hey all

I'm visiting in the states just now and I would like to buy some headphones - AKG 60NC but I can't find anyplace that sells them in USA because my google browser keeps showing me uk sites where it's more expensive. I can get from Amazon or other online places but I won't have enough time for delivery.
So are there any electronic shops that you guys can advise that are here in Vegas or in LA? I can check their site in advance and see where the best price is.
RRP is $230 but usually can find them cheaper I assume?
Thanks a lot

Electronics shops are practically extinct.

Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A couple of my first reactions upon reading this shitty thread:

Don't care about your reaction and thanks for your help. Get a grip.

The other guys, thanks for the heads up. Tried some places but no luck. Will need to buy online I guess.
In the uk we have a lot more electrical stores on the high street that now usually price match online prices. I thought US would be the same.

Thanks though

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Don't care about your reaction and thanks for your help. Get a grip.
Use logic much? (Pro tip: Rhetorical question)

You sure seemed to care enough about my initial reactions to quote my post and type a response to me...

Maybe you're the one who should "get a grip"; considering you seem to not be able to acquire a strong enough grip on your own rationale to logically come to the conclusion it was quite likely better to not attempt to engage me. While OT is deader than dead, you should still tread carefully.

Thanks though
You're welcome. Don't let the door hit your dumb ass on the way out.

:closed:

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Stop giving him help.
That is what is so wrong with society these days.
Nobody can figure anything out for themselves.
Everyone needs a fucking helping hand.
Nobody is willing to put in a little fucking work.
Pathetic.
Go back to Scotland and suck off your bagpipes a little more.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Stop giving him help.
Pathetic.
Leave him be man. Lots of folks want the extra assurance. He wasn't asking anyone to pay for his stuff. Swearing and such on something that isn't even relevant shouldn't rule you up. To OP, I'm not sure if RadioShack still exists. I'd try that or P.C Richard & Son.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Stop giving him help.
Pathetic.
Yea, you tell em!

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Leave him be man. Lots of folks want the extra assurance. He wasn't asking anyone to pay for his stuff. Swearing and such on something that isn't even relevant shouldn't rule you up.
Celi0090

Fuck off.

Sty09 said:
You should check out Circuit City this weekend. I heard they have some good sales going on.
Yeah? And I could get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but, I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Leave him be man. Lots of folks want the extra assurance. He wasn't asking anyone to pay for his stuff. Swearing and such on something that isn't even relevant shouldn't rule you up.
Celi0090

Fuck off.

Sty09 said:
You should check out Circuit City this weekend. I heard they have some good sales going on.
Yeah? And I could get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but, I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.
What are you, like 13? Member since 2007 and still can't practice common courtesy. Yeah I saw some pretty good offers at P.C Richard & Son today.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts