NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to someone in Elk grove CA. about a TRD exhaust that I was selling but I lost his number and if you post here give me a call at 916 487 6534. Ask for Zoltan.

·
Registered
43 Posts
where in elk grove are you? I rarely see any celicas here, and if i do, no mods. actually i see like 2 a day at cosumnes river college.

**sorrie for taking this off subject**

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i am from sac..i rarely see celicas also..sucks..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
RichGT said:
i am from sac..i rarely see celicas also..sucks..
That's good in a way too. If you only saw celicas, just as you do now with civics, it's gonna be too boring. Your fixed up celica won't be too head turning since there are also so many more celicas on the road.

·
Registered
43 Posts
VERY TRUE. I just would like to see other celica enthusiasts on the road or in a parking lot. I usually complement other people's cars and carry conversations.

That's good in a way too. If you only saw celicas, just as you do now with civics, it's gonna be too boring. Your fixed up celica won't be too head turning since there are also so many more celicas on the road.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
wus up man, my parents are from elk grove, i'm usually there a couple of times a month. If Im there, I usually cruise around and test out my car :) I like taking those turns on Laguna that merged onto I-5, :) I took that on-ramp going South I-5 rated at 20 mph turn at like 60 mph...this was after I installed my rear swaybar and man it sure felt nice with no body roll. What color is your celica??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i don't hear from him by thursady them i will put the exhaust up for sale to anyone who can pick it up or I can deliver within a 50 mile radius.

·
Registered
43 Posts
That on ramp is really tricky. I can start on it at like 60, but i cant take that sharpe turn at the end no more than like 40, maybe 30 even.

If you're asking what color my car is, its silver.

peace

I like taking those turns on Laguna that merged onto I-5, I took that on-ramp going South I-5 rated at 20 mph turn at like 60 mph...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
wasup yall..who of you guys are actually from elk grove..im from elk grove and see like no celicas..theres just a few..fixed up..i drive a black celica gt action package..w/ hella red accents..soo if any of yall see me around..honk or sumptin..haha

·
Registered
836 Posts
you guys all live in Elk grove!? man I live in the Pocket area like 1 exit north from Laguna... dont see any modded celis!! we should do a mini meet or something!

-Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
joozen:
Are your red graphics running down the side of your door? And are you off of sheldon? If so, i see your car every now and then. I have a homie that lives in that area.

APRoMeO637:
Where in pocket? I lived in the pocket area last year in those peach apartments. I only saw one silver celica off of (i think) windbridge.
--edit--
i just read your sig. wasnt the car i was thinking of.

I'm down for a mini meet. Dont know about anywhere in laguna/elk grove. dayam sheriffs always buggin'.

Peace

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
the celi with the graphics goin down the door is my cousin mike..he got a 01 celi gt..he live off sheldon..im more in the booniez of elk grove..haha..but yeah..im down fo a mini meet too..but make it afta march 28 cause my L'z got suspended fo 30 days..haha aiight then yall..one..

- jusan

·
Registered
836 Posts
well yeah i do live sorta off of windbridge! im still a high schooler tho... but this is my senior year so yep... down for a meet and april would be good too... maybe i could get my sister to bring her Z and her bf to bring his lexus (from Speed Addicts)! Good to hear for u sac/ elk grove celis!!!!

-Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
Speed Addicts....i havent heard that team name in a long time. I am good friends with Mike, the owner of the 94 integ. It was orange with a green pearl and had corvette tail lights. His pics were up at motorsportsdynamics' website before they redesigned it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hey well i guess I'll try and take up the responsiblity of starting a meet... i'll see what this 17 year old (i'll be 18 in may!) can do! :thumbup: Prolly wont be till end of march, begin of april tho... i'll see what i can do!

-Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Omega-13.com BBQ/Gathering/Race Weekend!!!!

Hey whats up guys... Ive been surfing these boards for awhile, and thought I should post.

I'm the owner of Omega-13.com, a Sacramento based automotive lifestyle and performance based online magazine. We are still new, and still working out the bugs but we are having a BBQ/Gathering/Race weekend meet up in the Citrus Heights/Roseville area, and I would like to invite you guys to come. By the way, I also have a forum you guys should check out. It will be a good way to organize future meets and keep in touch with your local Sacramento peeps. Heres some of the details previously posted.

Hello everyone.

It's time for yet another gathering. Omega-13.com would like to invite you to join us for a weekend of great food, good company, and competitive, LEGAL racing...kart racing that is.

Why: Omega-13.com, NorCals latest up and coming online automotive/entertainment magazine is looking to get to better know the enthusiasts of Northern California.

The meet will be held at beautiful Maidu Park, (March 29th) located in Sacramento County, towards Roseville/Citrus Heights. Maidu park is a beautiful park, with the meet site having access to over 60 immediate parking spaces, as well as several picnic tables and BBQ pits. Omega-13.com will be providing a limited amount of free BBQ (But I suspect it should be enough), and there is an available Basketball court and Baseball field in the immediate area. The meet will start @ around 10:30 and last until 3:00pm, at which point we will start to head out and start our cruise from the park to RPM Indoor Kart Racing.

RPM racing is Northern California's most advanced professional Indoor Kart Racing Facility. Featuring 10hp open wheel Go-Karts capable of 40 MPH top speed, and 2 very fast paced and aggressive tracks.

The cost to race is usually $20 for 1 heat lap race which covers about 17 laps and lasts about 8.5 minutes. In talking with the Promotion and Sales Director, he stated that for a group of our projected size he would suggest us purchasing the Mini-Grand Prix. The Mini Grand Prix consists of 2x10 Lap heat races, and 1x30 lap main event at a cost of only $38.00 per person(Max racing at one time is 10), which to me sounds like a better deal. Now if we get over 20 people committed and confirmed to race that day we might want to upgrade to the Pro-Moto Race (which has NO racer Maximum).

For more info on RPM racing, please visit them at www.raceplacemotorsports.com

This post is being sent to various forums, so if you intend on attending this meet, as well as participating in the racing action please PM me, or Register and reply on Omega-13.com's forums.
The address is www.Omega-13.com/forums

I hope to see you all there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts