NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - does anyone know if you can use the boost (MAP) sensor that comes with a Greddy profec boost-controller to tune the eManage by Manifold Air Pressure instead of using the MAF?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
yes, im assuming your refering to the e-01 but you will have to buy a cable to send the signal from the boost controller to the emanage check mohdparts.com

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
pnoy said:
doens't e01 need pressure sensor to work with emanage?
the E-01 is the programer for the e-manage with the Profec E-01 boost controller it can be used by its self, it comes with a pressure sensor, the same one used on the e-manage if conected properly they both can use the same pressure sensor

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black_TRD said:
the E-01 is the programer for the e-manage with the Profec E-01 boost controller it can be used by its self, it comes with a pressure sensor, the same one used on the e-manage if conected properly they both can use the same pressure sensor
Thanks Black_TRD - I got off my arse and read the install manuals, and you're right, only the Profec E-01 seems to be able to share sensors with the eManage.

My next question is how hard is it to tune an eManage to work with two or more preset boost levels? The Profec E-01 seems to have a Knight-Rider style 'Super-Persuit' mode which gives you extra boost for overtaking...

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Gravel said:
Thanks Black_TRD - I got off my arse and read the install manuals, and you're right, only the Profec E-01 seems to be able to share sensors with the eManage.

My next question is how hard is it to tune an eManage to work with two or more preset boost levels? The Profec E-01 seems to have a Knight-Rider style 'Super-Persuit' mode which gives you extra boost for overtaking...

well with the pressure sensor connected to the e-manage tune from your base boost setting in incriments till you get to your high boost setting. you should not have any problems with it only on one map

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black_TRD said:
well with the pressure sensor connected to the e-manage tune from your base boost setting in incriments till you get to your high boost setting. you should not have any problems with it only on one map

Thanks - I suppose if the maps are pressure vs revs then being at a lower boost pressure just shifts you into a different row/column?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts