NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday, I replaced door lock actuator pessanger side from aliexpress.

After I locked the door, cant open.
Door wire is stucked in the door, and I cant figure it out.

*symtom
Door wire doesn work!
When I put the wire ball into the hole(locked button), the button doesnt pull the wire and doesnt lock.
The lock button is meaningless.
I really dont know what the problem is.

Isnt any method to open the door?
Even I cant remove the door panel or door cause door is closed.
Sigh..... I am spoiled. Any adivce would be helpful
Thank you so much in advance.
Hood Window Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle door

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
What in the fuck are you doing?? Take off the door card dont just cut holes in it. Jesus....

2000 GTS Turbo

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,689 Posts
Snap into a Slim Jim.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I can only assume he managed to figure out how to put a key in and open the door because he has not responded. Im still laughing about this ngl.

2000 GTS Turbo

·
Registered
521 Posts
Reach through the hole with your hand. Find the actuator where the ball, at the end of the cable, latches into. Yank it a couple times until the lock opens up. That should let you open the door.

And don't waste your time and money on Chinese parts.

There are procedures to repair the actuator. Likely the little motor, that pulls the cable, is dead, needs replaced.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Reach through the hole with your hand. Find the actuator where the ball, at the end of the cable, latches into. Yank it a couple times until the lock opens up. That should let you open the door.

And don't waste your time and money on Chinese parts.

There are procedures to repair the actuator. Likely the little motor, that pulls the cable, is dead, needs replaced.
OR TURN THE FREAKING LOCK WITH YOUR KEY... what do you guys think the lock actuator does? Uses magic an pixie dust?

It pulls the cord that attaches to the lock latch assembly which the key hole is directly attached too... it doesnt get simpler than that peter. Why waste the time or effort. That kind of thinking is what cuts through door cards without thinking of how the styem works.

Itd be completely different if the latch assembly was seized or broken but thats clearly not the case. Why you think OP hasnt responded? The door was opend and prolly face palm'd himself after using the key.

2000 GTS Turbo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts