NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most stupidest thing just happened to me at 1 am on a Friday. I just came out from a restraunt eating with my girlfriend and had just made a left turn. A cop flashes his lights to pull me over. He comes around to the passenger side to ask for my license. The first thing he tells me that is I got pulled over because of my tinted windows. Then I say wat tint? The the cop goes off saying I gave him some ****ing attitude and that I would of gotten a ticket already. So he tells me to show him my license, so I did. Then he asks me if I had anything to drink this morning and I said no. Then he goes off saying that the tint in the passenger and the driver side is illegal and that I have a choice to take care of it and all dat ****en ****. Then tells me that it is just a VERBAL WARNING. I know wat he wants.....he just wants to check out whose the girl in the passenger seat. Ok boys and girls....this whole moral of the story is to tell us to be careful of our tinted windows here at Riverside.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts