Yes. Up and running. Serious issues at the first race however.
ACT HD race clutch would not disengage after 2 laps so we swapped it out for a part store one.
Ran some good laps setting class leading times in the rain.
Then our passenger axle boot ripped because our brake cooling vents moved ripped it apparently.
Then the bonehead stuff started happening and I'm blaming barely any sleep because of last min build stuff.
I went to jack car to change the axle and forgot to block the car. It slipped and then I broke the radiator... We had an auto radiator and we're using the transmission cooler to cool the oil. (Found an old Camry sandwich plate that works to send the oil with zero mods. Just needed a diff size filter btw)
So we swapped that out with the stock radiator and a extra cooler we had.
Next day was dry and then we had issues where the front white line sway bar was catching. Don't know if that was because of the drop and I bent something but we "fixed" it with a grinder....
Then we noticed the passenger axle boot was broke again. This time it looked like the coil overs were causing it. Don't know if "the drop" caused it. Probably not as we noticed that coilover was a couple rings lower and was barely catching anyway. We can change an axle in about 5 min now. Lol.
Then I made another mistake. Was just going easy and because of that I money shifted the 3-2, instead of 4. Seems the engine is fine but I burnt the clutch. (Cheap clutch probably saved the engine).
We tightened the clutch until we lost it completely.
I am now modding the shifter housing to push the shifter right instead of left. Also going to try to make a 2nd gear lock out with an arduino board and a selinoid that activates at a certain speed from the speed sensor.
So we learned a lot and I did some bonehead things.
Next race in about 4 week.
Started this race group on FB as well.