NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I need your help. Can someone tell me if the US engine numbers are the same as the chassis(VIN)? Can somebody look to see if he can find the engine number and how it begins?

Can some body help me out? I need to know soon. On the JSPEC there is a plate on the left side of the engine bay with the number written there. Can someone tell me how the engine no begins? In the JSPEC it is 2ZZ-GE... how is on the US?

I bought a US engine and need to know this info to get the engine out of customs in my country.

Maybe someone with an engine takin out can look at the short block to see how it is. It should also be engraved on the short block.

Help

Joseph

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know about that. The reason I am asking is that in the US you guys seem to only quote the VIN for everything. Here in EU we have both the Chassis No and the Engine No which in this case starts with 2ZZ-GE...

Glad to see that it is the same everywhere. :)

Thanks Cool ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
engine serial number

i just got my 2001 from the shipyard, it was shipped from LA to the Philippines and i need to have it registered, unfortunately i cant find the engine number. I has to be stenciled and not even the guys from the department can tell where it's at.

can someone help me please

1 - 4 of 4 Posts