NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i need some help with wiring. i got a mutilated engine harness that i want to re do. i have both ends of the wiring harness but about one foot of the wiring was damage with some paint stripper and melted the thing. so am left with only bare wire. what kind of wire can i use to re do it. what gauge. where do i get it. does the color really matter. it should be really easy to re do since i have both ends and i can just color match them and cut the damage piece AND solder new wire instead. what do you guys think. i was looking at the dealer and its very expensive to get a new one. junk yard i dont know any around my area. any help is very appreciated.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Sure you can solder and repair, any multi-strand 18g wire should do. If you have a 1zzfe I have a complete harness to sell as well.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks you so much for the info bro. ironically i just when out and order 18 gauge cable to repair it, but i had my doubts but now am 100% sure. if my harness is to messed up, and i cant seemed to fix it. ill shoot u a PM for your harness. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts