NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is englishtown, nj open right now? i'm bored and wouldnt mind taking my car down there if it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
yes.

I went there saturday for a car show. :) It is open all week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We should have a alittle meet there one day and do some runs. I think it'll be fun. I want to check out blue's mod's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
We should have a alittle meet there one day and do some runs. I think it'll be fun. I want to check out blue's mod's.
I think Chris (BB) forgot what kind iof car he has:chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
I think Chris (BB) forgot what kind iof car he has:chuckles:
I"m totally lost. By the way, norulz, what do you do for a living? You reply to like everything thread on this forum. I dont mean anything personal by this, i'm just curious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
I"m totally lost. By the way, norulz, what do you do for a living? You reply to like everything thread on this forum. I dont mean anything personal by this, i'm just curious.
I was out of work for a while. But I am a laser Print Operator. I basically run reallllyyyy fast, expensive, and High tech printers.

Since, (when running good), They can pretty much run themselves, I can get on and wait till it needs attention.

Pays damn good :gap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,350 Posts
I only said he wouldnt know what his car is because he hasnt had it in how many months, Blue?
 

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
Joined
·
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
I only said he wouldnt know what his car is because he hasnt had it in how many months, Blue?
Many. ;)
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
I"m totally lost. By the way, norulz, what do you do for a living? You reply to like everything thread on this forum. I dont mean anything personal by this, i'm just curious.
:chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what the..... what happened to your car?

I also work, but i realized that i dont like doing work. So i just go here and read up on stuff. People should post more threads, i get bored waiting for new topics :eek::

In anycase, it'll be fun haveing some celica's meet up in englishtown.
 

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
Joined
·
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
what the..... what happened to your car?
Blew a head gasket earlier this year. I'm also getting a ported and polished head, intake manifold, and header installed.
Originally posted by MarkyMark
englishtown = ricer retard central
:chuckles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
question: does racegas acually make a difference for a celica gt-s? Have you guys seen a difference in trapspeed running with racegas?
 

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
Joined
·
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
question: does racegas acually make a difference for a celica gt-s? Have you guys seen a difference in trapspeed running with racegas?
Nope, waste of money. It might help a little if you get a PFC, but then you'd have to pay for tuning for both regular and race gas ($$$).
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top