NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
14,658 Posts
This is one case where I wish Slava, Brian etc lived near me. I'd love to throw a 4AGZE or 4AGE-20v engine in there. I wouldn't want to go too extreme, but it would be nice to boost the little 2 up a little bit. I would need people that can tinker with engines and stuff because I am car illiterate.

· Registered
19,415 Posts
Originally posted by 2000 XYR
This is one case where I wish Slava, Brian etc lived near me. I'd love to throw a 4AGZE or 4AGE-20v engine in there. I wouldn't want to go too extreme, but it would be nice to boost the little 2 up a little bit. I would need people that can tinker with engines and stuff because I am car illiterate.
I have just the thing. www.v8mr2.com and it even comes with directions!!! DO IT!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Originally posted by bme107
Eric will not buy that.
Chalk one up for Capt. Obvious. ;)

· Premium Member
24,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 2000 XYR
Yeah you live WAY to far out there.......Although my parentals will be moving to Ashton....or Ashburn......some stupid hick VA town in Spring. So I will be closer untill Mei Mei and I get a house.

Originally posted by bme107
Otherwise, he thinks you guys are pricks.
:chuckles:

Eric will not buy that.
Everyone does but loves us anyway. :hide:

· Registered
19,415 Posts
Originally posted by ToyRolla
Yes indeedy.

It may be clean, but I noticed it looks a little rough as well. They cut the axles too (why not just remove the axle out of the inner driver?)
Cut out of a wrecker?
Originally posted by MicaCeli
Yeah you live WAY to far out there.......Although my parentals will be moving to Ashton....or Ashburn......some stupid hick VA town in Spring. So I will be closer untill Mei Mei and I get a house.

Everyone does but loves us anyway. :hide:
Seriously dude... It's ******* Haven there. Better tell Mei to buy teh Whiteface

· Registered
865 Posts
They can leave the inner driver in, but no need for the chopped axle.

BTW... I'm looking at a gearbox from a 01' with only 8K on it (dude, awesome!!). I wont be swapping for a while so I could probably pick up an LSD somewhere down the road.

· Premium Member
24,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by ToyRolla
They can leave the inner driver in, but no need for the chopped axle.

BTW... I'm looking at a gearbox from a 01' with only 8K on it (dude, awesome!!). I wont be swapping for a while so I could probably pick up an LSD somewhere down the road.
Thats awsome. If you need help, just let me know.

You do have a 1zz in your car right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.