NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
did u feel a big difference with the rear put in? i'm still deciding whether to put this in after hearing about some guys celica breaking down from putting in c-one motor mounts, i guess it caused shock to his tranny

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i installed both front and rear at the same time.
the engine feels very firm in its place. acceleration feels a bit more direct than before. other than that everything is fine. a bit of vibration at idle but non of that bothers me.
are the c-one motor mounts solid metal mounts, when i checked they had front rear and sides not sure though.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
nice guide...i have yet to do my rear ones...thanks!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
what you can do it paint my JDM console CB like yours, that would be spectacular...

i think im doing this install tomorrow :)

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Can you do a good job?? Like urs...

-also i could not for the life of me break that bolt on the mount. I felt like my damn 6 extensions were going ot snap, they were all torquing at the connections, instead of torquing the bolt...so i gave up...

damnit

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would probably do a better job on someone elses car
my car is my guinea pig, i wouldnt do something to another car unless i were sure i could do it.
let me know if your intrested ;)
its in the write up but
i used two extensions one 20inches the other 10 inches and a half inch drive breaker bar
worked like a charm
i didnt even use any liquid wrench on it although i would recomend it.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
No see, i dont have extensions that long, i had to use like 5 6inch extensions...so it made a lot of weak point when i started to torque it...

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
i suppose thats what ill be buying next!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
i suppose thats what ill be buying next!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.