NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just installed my espelir exhaust....WOW! That thing is so amazing. Very nice sounding and very obvious gains. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great sounding and great performing exhaust. Its supposed to create more HP than the Tanabe racing medallion. And its barely legal. mmmmm. So Yummy! Check out the pics and lemee know what you think. I apologize for notaving after pics :-/ Got too excited after i got it on hehe and drove like crazy! I'll add those pics soon. Enjoy and know that stage 2 is coming soon lots of mods to come!

~Mario

·
Registered
514 Posts
i couldn't help noticing it looks very similar to the tanabe super racing medalion.

It does look very nice.

I can't wait to remove my resonator. You should try it with the espelir if you like loud exhausts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
I've had this for awhile. If you've heard the TRM/TSRM, the sound is VERY similar... but a little louder, and a little deeper. Even then, it's hard to tell.

Overall, a good exhaust. I recommend it as an alternative to the TSRM for someone looking for good performance, but something slightly different.

Espelir also offers full Titanium exhausts... but they retail at over $1k.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
R0ME02984 said:
Hey guys just installed my espelir exhaust....WOW! That thing is so amazing. Very nice sounding and very obvious gains. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great sounding and great performing exhaust. Its supposed to create more HP than the Tanabe racing medallion. And its barely legal. mmmmm. So Yummy! Check out the pics and lemee know what you think. I apologize for notaving after pics :-/ Got too excited after i got it on hehe and drove like crazy! I'll add those pics soon. Enjoy and know that stage 2 is coming soon lots of mods to come!

~Mario

and this is based on the all-mighty butt dyno? :)
hehe but yeah it is a nice exhaust. ive checked out QWKsilvr808's...and the piping does look to be well designed...but someone should dyno this thing instead of jus relying on marketed information about how it's "supposed" to perform!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks pretty damn nice and big! No idea the comparison but the Kazuma exhaust is pretty damn loud and it's street illegal here.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Re: Re: Espelir = Beast

skamikaze said:

and this is based on the all-mighty butt dyno? :)
hehe but yeah it is a nice exhaust. ive checked out QWKsilvr808's...and the piping does look to be well designed...but someone should dyno this thing instead of jus relying on marketed information about how it's "supposed" to perform!
HEY. I have a sensitive butt. :) I don't believe the hype tho. Even if it puts out more power than the Tanabe, I haven't noticed it. Either buy one or the other based on what you like visually.

It'll retail competetively with the cost of the TSRM when it starts to get more widely distributed.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are the installed pics as promised. DUDE The gains are so noticable...and DAYUM its gettin louder by the day...but not ricey! YES!

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
It looks sweet but if its loud its not for me

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'm sorry, but its grotesquely large without a bodykit that may wrap around it a bit more, but that wouldn't even help in my estimation. Its still too big for my taste. It just blows the lines of the car.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WillyWonka. Dun worry I'm gettin my kit here soon just got my rims on 2days ago but the kit is taking a centry. Everyone I assure you I will dyno once all my Shiznit is on thanks hehe. CAI is next! Thanks INJEN you guys hooked me up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.