NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I might have a hook-up with a paintjob, but I'm just checking around with prices to make sure. I'm getting the TRIAL bodykit and am having it painted Liquid Silver Metallic. To me, my Toyota dealer's body shop does the best job, and they match the paint to the fading of the factory paint. I've had them do several things already and they did a great job. However, they were just small things. Nothing big like painting my TRIAL kit is going to be. I'm afraid I'm going to get raped.

What would you guys pay on average for a bodykit paint job that matches the fade of the car and everything? In other words, a high quality job. You know....good warranty and everything. Also, if you have any recommendations in the Nor Cal area, let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
245 Posts
in northeastern ohio the best body shop is a ford dealership, than can do basically anythin, they do it for about 500-600 if that helps any

·
Registered
480 Posts
$200-250 is reasonable for a full bumper. same goes for sides. so i'd say between $600-$750 (without fitting/installation). there's a bunch of good shops around socal. ask for suggestions in the socal forum

·
Registered
374 Posts
yea i'm getting mine done for super super hook up to one of the best paint shops around.. and its going for 750 paint and install plus second color on a certain area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts