NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Ive seen a couple really old threads about this but I have no idea where to find the rear fog lights for my car!!!! Can anybody help me

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunatly I have but nobody wants to ship to america ive been searching all over google.co.uk but no luck anywhere t

·
BlackSea edition.
1,237 Posts
if you want, i can see if i can find those in a morgue around here (they're OEM in my country) and ship them to you ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To c3ll

Omg yeah that would be great! My biggest problem was going about getting the complete set because noone sells em like that. Pm me

·
2ZZ-GTE
695 Posts
alot of honda's do them over here, for some reason I thought they were reflectors (on the celica not the honda's) but I've never seen a pic of one actually lit up. would be cool to see someone fab something up ...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha

Sorry c3ll stitch is right. Sorry guys im pretty newbish on this site don't really know rights and wrongs let me know what you want to do c3ll im not really sure how to deal business on these thingz:gap:

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
my buddies cd5 have some rear fogs. Not sure where he got it from but some guys just use the ones from walmart and tap it in to their front fogs.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
just giving a heads up ..I will be getting the JDM/EURO rear fogs hopefully before the year end. keep your eyes out in the vendor sales threads for my post once I have them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Around when do you expect to get them and will they be the full assembly? I found a member that can get me the the whole thing and even color match the buckets are u gona be doing thdat

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
time frame is up in the air right now? I get JDM parts just showing up lately ...maybe before Christmas?

I will be getting everything minus the wires ...and I only ordered 1 color for the bezels..as I can easily paint them here at the shop to what ever color code needed. price will be determined once I have received the items.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts