NewCelica.org Forum banner

Euro spoiler?

425 Views 13 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Kev 16v
Hey I was just looking through nc gallery and I came across with this
celi
seems like its a stock spoiler but looks different from ones i've seen so far. Is it euro stock spoiler or after market one? I didnt find anything like this on ebay either.
PS. rims are nice too. Who makes them?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Yeah, that's a euro-spec wing alright. Not sure about the rim model though.
Just wondering, where can I buy one for a good price?
Chances are that you can't, but if your willing to shell out the money for shiping and stuff maybe a member from UK or whateer will sell you theirs.
lpphreakx06 said:
Chances are that you can't, but if your willing to shell out the money for shiping and stuff maybe a member from UK or whateer will sell you theirs.
hmm thats what i thought
but i think i've seen something like this on my college parking lot...
anyways whats your guess on shipping price??
These are fitted as standard on the T Sport (your GTS) in the UK. I have a BNIB one F/S but have no idea about shipping costs.
Kev 16v said:
These are fitted as standard on the T Sport (your GTS) in the UK. I have a BNIB one F/S but have no idea about shipping costs.
How much do you want for it? Is it painted/primed/nothing?
Kev 16v said:
U.S. seems to get the scrap model Celica's the other countries get so much freedom to do anything to their rides. We have to stick with scrap. Anyway, that wing goes will with the entire look. You'll be a rare select in the U.S. with it.
You'll be a rare select in the U.S. with it.
True true... thats the reason why I wanna get it.
Kev 16v said:
Looking for
i could maybe talk to paul every he is a guy that deals topshop products over in the uk and shipping isnt all that expensive there is a way around it like if they say less than 50 dollars on it it can ship for less
aspirin said:
Ok sounds great so far. I'll look for shipping options and then I'll tell you my final answer. I thought stock struts should do a good job keeping stock spoiler. (unless of course its heavy as an elephant for extra down force...haha)
By the way I still wanna know if its primed or not. And it would be great if you could post some pictures. Just wanna take a closer look.
No problem. The Spoiler is finished in Gray Primer and the total weight inc. packaging is 11-12 lbs. I'll take a pic. and post it up later. As I also have a US type Spoiler, I can tell you that the T Sport type is a few inches longer. HTH.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.