NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill get it from velocity motorsports in canada. cost me bout 20$ a pair. i love the light!

cant tell you how long the will burn. a friend of mine had them 3 month in after one burned out.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
hey..... whered you get those headlamps from??

if i recall, Celica projector low beams dont flare up like that...

mine are like this:

oh wait, those are not US spec headlamps are they?

lookin at your turn signals, they look to be euro spec or something..

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
ohhhh youre from canada eh? canada uses E-Code i think.

i would rather have your kind of headlamps than the ones i have now. i like the flare up to the right beam pattern ( __/ )

i wonder what HID would look like in a euro halogen headlamp. like if the beam would be very even.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eurolites are much brither than the blue visions ;) yep i got it cuz of the colour n i love it! so why should i get blue visions

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PS: hids are not allowed here. so when i spend 20$ on illegal bulbs n i have to take them out it doesnt hurt me that much like a hid system ;)

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,866 Posts
The only way they can be brighter than Blue Visions is if they are a higher wattage. They certainly don't have less blue tint on them, because of their color. And the pic vs stock doesn't inspire much confidence. Blue Visions have been tested to be just slightly under the output of normal H7 bulbs.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the test i have read bout blue visions were very bad! n they burn every 3-4 month! the eurolights dont have higher wattage - stockwattage. imho are the blue vision under the output of the eurolites - but as i said - mho

if i would live in the us i would go with hids too ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is it ok to put a higher wattage HID bulb for my 2002 celica gts? i have a HID bulb that consumes 100 watt that produces 150watt output. Will that burn my wiring? pelase email me with any details thanks

Bryan

[email protected]

I will probally do a2003 celica HID conversion or buy a aftermarket HID system soon anyways. Let me know thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.