NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, sorry for my english, I'am french and my english is very bad. I want show you the european part for the Toyota Celica with REMUS, SUPERSPRINT, POSTERT, and CARCEPT because I think you don't know these brands.

Then, the REMUS exhaust:

The SUPERSPRINT exhaust:

The POSTERT exhaust:

The POSTERT bodykit:

And the CARCEPT bodykit:

I hope you can see the picture. It is not a Veilside bodykit!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Bienvenue au Newcelica.org.
You might be the first member from france on here. Any idea what the horsepower gains are from those exhausts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, but I bought nearly the REMUS exhaust (in inox) for my car. It is a brand most popular in France.

The celica GT-S called TS in france and have 192 bhp original.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Celica is a very exotic car in France, because the frenchy prefer the germanic's cars look likes BMW and Mercedes Benz. And the Celica is more expensive in France than in USA.

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Salut! Est ce que tu pourais trouver les ratios des angrenages de ta transmission? Surtout la 6ieme!! Merci! A+
Manu!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, thank you for the picture. It is a Smart, a very little car for the woman. Very cool in the smalls streets in the city!

Sinon, pour les ratios de bo

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Romain TheViril said:
And the Celica is more expensive in France than in USA.
not related to the general topic of the thread (i dont know french, so im not sure what it really is), but a few months ago, some mechanical engineering students from denmark came to visit my company. my car was in the parking lot, and they told a co-worker of mine that the car is $80,000 in denmark. He told them, "well if you give her $40,000 for it, I'm sure she'd take it"...I would have gladly!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Our VVTi (GT equivilent) was

·
Registered
486 Posts
more like $40,000 same story as the UK.

·
Registered
569 Posts
well, thats because our beautful taxes in europe are a lot more than in the USA, in fact invoice prices for Celica and MR2 and sigificantly smaller in Europe than in the USA, but when you add extra 40%-120% of taxes you end up with a lot more.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
17.5% tax here, but everythings more expensive generally. Its not aimed at 'young people' like the car is in the US, its aimed at higher earners - low-mid management imho.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Romain TheViril said:
The Celica is a very exotic car in France, because the frenchy prefer the germanic's cars look likes BMW and Mercedes Benz. And the Celica is more expensive in France than in USA.
In Italy too.... :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts