i see a lot of people helping each others' out

and it's free
i've never seen website like this before

nice nice
:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeap, 3 years ago i was a newbie here also, and I learn a lot about celica and car stuff here...

·
Registered
737 Posts
mangoboy7 said:
One word of advice, don't venture into off topic. You'll find the exact opposite of what you see in the Newb forums.
damn, and i was just going to invite him in.

Nah, they will flame you to pieces in there. Lurk for a while though and check out the banter that goes on, you'll see what we mean.

Once you go into Off Topic there is no going back, it's an addiction.

Oh, and welcome aboard Celizboy.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
its because mods are trigger happy with the ban stick.....but it makes for good site, no bs.

·
Registered
232 Posts
welcome aboard... imagine a world without the 'net and NC.ORG? damn scary... and they're right about the OT world...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
welcome to the board, and if you like nice people you probably shouldn't go into OT

·
Registered
285 Posts
Also remember to do a search before asking a question...you will usually get flamed if you start a thread that was already talked about a few weeks ago. Thats my advice. Anyhow, welcome to THE board for the Celica.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I 110% agree about how nice and helpful ppl are here. I've browsed quite a few boards and it seems that we have a particularly tight community here. Even in OT, what would we honestly do WITHOUT it??? I browse there (but never post) just to get my daily laughs. I swear, sometimes I laugh so hard I almost cry.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts