NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I drove back to Va this weekend and when I was coming back down I saw a red celica that was totalled and looked like it had caught on fire. If it was anyone on this board I hope they're alright cuz it looked pretty bad.

On another note, SINKHOLES SUCK. I drove from Atlanta to Richmond, Va friday night which usually takes me about 7 hours. Due to a massive sinkhole which blocked the entirety of 85N it took me more like 12 or 13 hours. I moved less than 10 miles in 4 hours woohoo! Yeah I also dropped my phone so anyone who's number I had previously...I need it again cuz it was saved only on my phone. Otherwise I can't contact anyone. Later

Bryan

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
wow, that sucks about all that stuff man. and i've only met 1 person with a red celi but they never come on here anymore, but hopefully it wasn't him.
oh, and my cell is 404.234.6482 and apt is 770.522.0230.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Where on 85 did you see this celica? I don't know anyone that has one, just curious.

·
Registered
271 Posts
There was a sinckhole here in Charlotte at exit 49 which may be what he was talking about. Were was the red celi on fire at?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah thats the sinkhole I am talkin about Ed, it really sucked they routed us through Charlotte and I moved like 10 miles in four hours. I saw the red celica...I think it was red at least it was pretty torn up... right near the NC VA border.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts