NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I got this great deal (or so I thought) on an orbital buffer for my car from a local auto store.

God its going to be a bitch to get those swirl marks out (and yes I used it correctly with no preassure).

My advice to everyone is take the time to do it by hand.

Well, I only had time tonight to do a wash and wax (sun was going down in a few hours), but tuesday I'll be going and giving it a wash + paint cleaner + crystal polish + double coat of wax, all by hand (all Meguiars products).

On a side note used some meguiars interior cleaner products and its very nice to see the inside of my Integra as vibrant and clean as when I got it from dealership, thier rubber/viynal restorer/cleaner is the shiznit.

Oh well ateast for now in the city night lights my car shines like a BENZ, but Im dreading tommorow when the sun comes up and everyone can see the swirlies :(

Edit: I managed to snap one photo off tonight, not sure how good it is, I'll post it after dinner.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

HeHe I think this is actually the first time I've managed to get my car picture to you guys... :rofl:

Anyhow, sun was going down AND our digital camera croaked (needs new batteries). I'll try and get some more shots tuesday when I get it the real works and remove the :gay: pin striping, and an engine bay shot with my CAI. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I bought an orbital buffer too, but I couldnt use it, the plug always shook off! I like doing it by hand instead!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On yet another note, I also got this kick azz deoderant spray and its called "Dealership Smell", :rofl: this stuff is awesome. $1.99 for a little spray bottle, give a few preshes of the nozzle (not to much its STRONG) and wala, smells like a new car inside!

·
Registered
594 Posts
DGibb, I've gotta remove the ghey pin striping that the dealer so "nicely" put on my car, too.... how do you do it? same way you get off the dealer decals (advertisements....) on the back?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts