NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Anyone have an innovate with only the 6 stripped ends and running the db gauge? On my setup following the innovate instructions the brown analog output 2 is connected to the blue wire on my db gauge. Do I splice a wire off this and run it to the AN1 on the datalogit black box?

I am trying to hook up datalogit, been running the lc-1 with red DB gauge for a while now. But am confused because the tutorial says connect the brown wire (analog output 2) to the AN1 directly then how will my db gauge get a reading..

·
Registered
854 Posts
The newer version of the lc-1 manual says to wire like this, would this work correctly for us? Was how I was going to wire in mine.

·
Registered
854 Posts
For anyone wondering I used this setup below and everything is good to go as of now. Got pfc to read a/f pretty much right away just have to finish tweaking the setting to match. This is used in conjunction with db gauge. Both the yellow analog 1 and brown analog 2 are being used.

The newer version of the lc-1 manual says to wire like this, would this work correctly for us? Was how I was going to wire in mine.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts