NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question. Has anyone here on NewCelica processed any transactions at Everythingcelica.com?


I ask this because after my accident with a deer, in which 10K worth of damage was done to my front end, I needed to buy a new AEM CAI. (The old one had been severed) I put in an order and sent the money via Money Order. This was on November 19, 2004. I requested a search on the money order in early January. It turns out that the $253 had been recieved by EverythingCelica and cashed. The whole sites store is botched, and I checked back for a phone number to call, none. I have sent multiple inqueries via e-mail. I have even gone as far as to hand held mail with copies of all the evidence. No response. I have now gotten to the point where I would like to get word out and stop all sales EverythingCelica recieves. My next and last step will be contacting the police at which point my evidence will fall through and end with Isaac, or whom ever, in court. I sadly do not want to resort to this bull****, I haven't the time nor the finances to gain a couple dollars out of this, but I will if I must. Just a public advisory.
Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,389 Posts
it has been known that isaac is shady.

many of us have bought stuff. i havent, but yea. people jsut gave up.

i dont have any advice to give you as i havent gone thru with it. but the BBB gave ecelica.com an F or some other failing designation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,874 Posts
cvt said:
sooooo...what happened? you got your money back?
:idiot: He started this thread today...you really think your buddy Isaac would give him his money back just because he complained here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Fyr fytr,

you might want to post the same thread over @ everythingcelica.com to see what those issac fan boys will say...("oh dont worry, issac might have been busy these days. keep pming him or sending him emails, he will get back to you. you will get your ****.")

two consequences:

(1) u will be banned.

(2) if issac likes your attitude, he may respond to you in a way like this, "check your pm (with a smiley face)," and then when you get your order, you will realize that he throws in a set of ricer MTEC light bulbs in your order just to make you think he is not a shady person.

he will give you lots of crap to make you look dumb over there. he got lots of fan boys over there to "protect" his reputation. they dont give a fvck if you get screwed by issac, as long as the one that gets screwed is not themselves.


report to the police and take some legal actions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
Lormax said:
:idiot: He started this thread today...you really think your buddy Isaac would give him his money back just because he complained here?
well obviously he needs help and i'm going to try to help him out. i have done business with isaac before and had no problems. apparently this isn't the case with everyone. i'll try to let him know what happened since i haven't had any communication problems with him. i'm taking a more pro-active approach rather than name calling. i've helped others here in the past. some worked out. some didn't. but at least i'm trying. i don't work for the guy but i hate seeing people not get their stuff. so i'll do what i can. that's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,832 Posts
Originally posted by booyaolian
Fyr fytr,

you might want to post the same thread over @ everythingcelica.com to see what those issac fan boys will say...("oh dont worry, issac might have been busy these days. keep pming him or sending him emails, he will get back to you. you will get your ****.")

two consequences:

(1) u will be banned.

(2) if issac likes your attitude, he may respond to you in a way like this, "check your pm (with a smiley face)," and then when you get your order, you will realize that he throws in a set of ricer MTEC light bulbs in your order just to make you think he is not a shady person.

he will give you lots of crap to make you look dumb over there. he got lots of fan boys over there to "protect" his reputation. they dont give a fvck if you get screwed by issac, as long as the one that gets screwed is not themselves.


report to the police and take some legal actions.
You forgot (3), where he tries to rationale why he got a bad BBB rating due to some guy with an axe to grind.

Oh, and those "fanboys" are more than likely him under a bunch of different screen names. Ask any of the former Unison members.


Originally posted by cvt
well obviously he needs help and i'm going to try to help him out. i have done business with isaac before and had no problems. apparently this isn't the case with everyone. i'll try to let him know what happened since i haven't had any communication problems with him. i'm taking a more pro-active approach rather than name calling. i've helped others here in the past. some worked out. some didn't. but at least i'm trying. i don't work for the guy but i hate seeing people not get their stuff. so i'll do what i can. that's all.
You're his right-hand man, because you come crashing into every anti-E Celica thread on this site singing praises of him. Apparently you have a channel with him so it shouldn't be too hard to refund this guy's money or get him his parts, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:

You're his right-hand man, because you come crashing into every anti-E Celica thread on this site singing praises of him. Apparently you have a channel with him so it shouldn't be too hard to refund this guy's money or get him his parts, right?
you can call me whatever you like. fact is i'm helping this guy and using my own time to do it. i'm not employed by ecelica nor do i even see isaac that often (apart from business transactions). i just know i get responses from him all the time and i'm doing my part to help out a guy in need. if it gets results, great...if it doesn't then at least i tried. what are you doing to help besides e-thuging?

as for singing priases. i can only view what my business experieces are...i can't put him down when i have had nothing but good service. would you prefer i slam him just becasue everybody is?
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top