NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick question. Has anyone here on NewCelica processed any transactions at Everythingcelica.com?

I ask this because after my accident with a deer, in which 10K worth of damage was done to my front end, I needed to buy a new AEM CAI. (The old one had been severed) I put in an order and sent the money via Money Order. This was on November 19, 2004. I requested a search on the money order in early January. It turns out that the $253 had been recieved by EverythingCelica and cashed. The whole sites store is botched, and I checked back for a phone number to call, none. I have sent multiple inqueries via e-mail. I have even gone as far as to hand held mail with copies of all the evidence. No response. I have now gotten to the point where I would like to get word out and stop all sales EverythingCelica recieves. My next and last step will be contacting the police at which point my evidence will fall through and end with Isaac, or whom ever, in court. I sadly do not want to resort to this bull****, I haven't the time nor the finances to gain a couple dollars out of this, but I will if I must. Just a public advisory.
Thank you.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I have about posting the same thread at Ecelica. The website was down today so I had a hard time, but I will reply with my "banned status" as soon as I get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.