NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
27,411 Posts
Fyr fytr said:
I have a quick question. Has anyone here on NewCelica processed any transactions at Everythingcelica.com?
HA!

There's an official E-Celica bad service thread here. It used to be stickied to the top of this forum... a ton of pages from peeps who got ripped off. I learned from others here and stayed clear of e-celica altogether. For future reference, you can find all those parts he lists else where for cheaper prices to boot. I'd trust an ebay member with a zero feedback rating before Isaac any day of the week.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:
Oh, and those "fanboys" are more than likely him under a bunch of different screen names. Ask any of the former Unison members.
I wouldnt be suprised CVT is ISSAC HIMSELF.....!!! :lame:

Issac or CVT is just testing the water here to see whos complainting and see if anyone are taking any real action before he goes to jail........ :laugh:

I was once scamed by him 2 years ago on the messed up/USED APR strut bar....... lol he said it was brandnew lol............ this is really old news....

How the hell does Issac stay outa jail ??

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
coz nobody takes him to court. most of the member in ecelica are kids and doesn't even know how to file complaint to proper authorities. Most of them would just post BBB and who gives a shi-t about BBB nobody pays much attention to them. If an adult got played around by ecelica store, it will be reported to the police for theif after a month.

bring up the lawyers. i'm sure those people who ordered got confirmation sent through their email. That's good enough for evidence.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Fyr fytr said:
Old post, but just to update. I got what I ordered from him no prob after threatening in the Ecelica forums with this exact post.
same thing happened to me- start a thread in buyer/seller review, and he pays close attention real quick. :thumbdown

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
I think a class action lawsuit should be in store, knowing that Isaac stole some many peoples money, then deleted the boards and sold the site.

·
Registered
147 Posts
booyaolian said:
he probably needs your $253 to help himself get a house and move out of his apt.

:rofl: I thought of that when I first read the thread.

But I doubt he would do such a thing. Would he? :nono:

I could be wrong though.

Neways..... gl

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
He sold the site, and basically destroyed any evidence of your payments.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oo DaRk StAr oO said:
He sold the site, and basically destroyed any evidence of your payments.

nah, i got all my stuff (this was a couple years ago). sucks for anyone that got screwed though.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.