NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Pinchy said:
alphasubzero949 said:
Oh, and those "fanboys" are more than likely him under a bunch of different screen names. Ask any of the former Unison members.
I wouldnt be suprised CVT is ISSAC HIMSELF.....!!! :lame:

Issac or CVT is just testing the water here to see whos complainting and see if anyone are taking any real action before he goes to jail........ :laugh:

I was once scamed by him 2 years ago on the messed up/USED APR strut bar....... lol he said it was brandnew lol............ this is really old news....

How the hell does Issac stay outa jail ??
Hmmm...sounds a lot like Tony, huh...

From the lovefest at
http://www.everything350z.com/ubbth...r=16654&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

cvt said:
i agree...

i agree that he should also make announcements when he takes a dump . gimme a break. that's isaac's personal site. he has no obligations to anyone to do anything (with exceptions with business sales).

in a way i'm glad he's out. can you imagine doing celica stuff every waking moment of your life? all those redbull drinks can't be healthy in the long run.

good luck to him . just get over it people and move on...too bad i was banned from NC OT...since i'm sick of celica stuff as well it looks like no celica sites for me to visit...

Sounds a lot like this, huh?

Tony at e350Z said:
You know what? All you ungrateful mother ****ers can go **** yourselves. For the past 3+ god damn years we provided a service for free. Never once did we ask for anything in return. All you selfish mother ****ers can do now is complain about your ****ing GP's and such? Did we get one lousy cent from any of your sales? It is your ****ing responsibilities to keep track of your contacts. NOT Isaac!!! eCelica.com was a PRIVATELY owned website. Isaac can do whatever the **** he pleases with it. He does not owe any of you anything. If selling the site and put some money back into his pocket makes him happy, then so be it. If not having to pay $250 a month on a dedicated server and still have morons bitch about everyhting makes him happy, then so be it. If shutting down the site makes him happy, then so ****ing be it. It is time Isaac did something for himself. And if you *******s can't see that, then you're being blinded by your own selfishness, the "me, me, me syndrome."

You bitches want to talk respect? Look in the mirror, mother ****ers.

Darren, of all the people, you should check yourself and shut the **** up. Shame on you.

Now, get the **** off of my site.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
That thread makes me sick. Tony is a tool, and Isaac is a thief.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
haha i thought that quote by tony was actually pretty funny. albeit just a bit misguided haha

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
i think i made a record...i was banned in less than a minute hahaha

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
..and now unbanned?

·
Registered
756 Posts
funny stuff but on a personal level i hate it when people rip other people off. ***ken pist the **** out of me. here's some advice if you want to get even with him.

if you guys seriously want to scew him over like how he screw u guys over, create a thread for all those people who got screwed by him and get together at a celica meet. each of you guys write a letter and staple photo copy of your payment with it. One person or you guys can go as a group and take all the information to court. file it in a small claim court ($5000 is the top amount you guys can sue for and it doesn't cost much or is it free...not sure, but i'm sure it doesn't cost much) then have a sheriff serve him letter. he mus reply or he'll be scewed by the law. if he replies to court and you guys can't get any result from him, then he will have to appear in front of a judge. i'm 95% sure you guys will win. if he still doesn't pay, you can place a lien on his car, bank account, granish his wages or his real state propert (if he has any haha) . basically, he's finacially **ck when you guys do that to him. that's big time screwed. hehe :cool:

on a side note: you guys should let ***hole like him get away because he jus creates more of them. if you guys need any advice, i have a friend that's a lawyer and deals with this crap. :cool:

haha i'm going to be sooo banned from e350z

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
so is that really true? all those orders (probably) that were put in through the e.celica store are gone and he took peoples money? Maybe thats why for a while there the store was lagging on bought items and took forever to send out? Maybe he had this planned out? Still thats messed up and very unprofessional :( It just plain sucks!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
damn another i got took by ecelica...

a year an a half ago i posted on here that i spent $1,300 on random **** for the celica.... an recieved a cracked hood scoop an some MTEC bulbs (with someone elses addy on them) ...... he SWEARS up an down i got everything i ordered and still refunded the money, to this very day.
he runs a terrible business, should have charges pressed on him by SEVERAL people, an hopefully he winds up in jail sometime soon w/ a crooked gaurd that tells his inmates he raped babies for rock.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.