NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search.... couldn't find the Hotchkis Celica for sale post... so I was wondering if anybody knew what kind of exhaust was on the Hotchkis celica. It looks like TRD but I'm wondering if it is extended or not. Please help... thanks!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hope I answered what you needed to know Celica Girl... And a little tid bit of info for any one else running a TRD exhaust : If you remove the resinator, it sound so SWEEEEEEEEEET....! Nice and THROATY..!

·
Registered
514 Posts
i know this is an appearance mod but , Which company makes that rear bumper for the hotchkis celica. it looks really nice

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
J.C. said:
Hope I answered what you needed to know Celica Girl... And a little tid bit of info for any one else running a TRD exhaust : If you remove the resinator, it sound so SWEEEEEEEEEET....! Nice and THROATY..!
I think people have tried that, and disliked it. Becuase it buzzed too much for them and they said it was too loud.

So, JC, do you think removing the resonator gave you any power gains?? I removed my resonator a while ago, and I love it! Was so nice with my Apexi N1 exhuast. Now with no resonator and stock muffler, its quiet with a hint of TRD-sound, but still quiet.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Dimitri said:
i know this is an appearance mod but , Which company makes that rear bumper for the hotchkis celica. it looks really nice
molly designs. i have it and i love it. i love it just as much as the side skirts :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
well i was able to take some pictures thsi weekend... heres some images of the molly with the TRD extended exhaust

more images here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts