NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good exhaust system, that isn't too loud when your driving and crap, but gices good results.....thx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much and where can i get it

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
w/e i jus got a ticket for my exhaust being loud, i don't need all this cop bs while i am driving and jus minding my own business

·
Registered
557 Posts
I just bought a used RMM exhaust for 260 shipped. It was only used for 5000 miles too. I so lucked out...

Id say get RMM or TRD or just use stock exhaust and quit being ricey

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
TRD ownz

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ricey......lmao.....u have no clue wtf u talking about

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ive had my Kazuma since October and never had any kind of cop problem. Ive been pulled over twice for speeding with it on and niether cop said anything about my modified exhaust ( Dan lol). And anyone that considers an exhaust rice, considering the exhaust, is crazy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
ive never heard your exhaust so i really cant give an opinion on it..although if a cop pulled you over it probably is too loud.

Consider this, nice cars like ferrari and porshe dont have loud glass pack crap, not saying yours is, but they arent loud and just suttle while powerful.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Personally I would much rather have a car that sounds more throaty and mean from the engine rather than just the exhaust...

·
Registered
335 Posts
I got kazuma too never really a problem, but I added a resonator and a silencer too so... ne one wana trade exhaust?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
what the heck are you people doing to get a ticket for the exhaust? i've been pulled over numerous times last and this year already, but never got any sh!t for the exhaust...
R

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
His exhuast is quieter than a Kazuma. So is mine and I got pulled over for it on Friday night.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts