NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys..quick question might be a little more complicated than i think but here it goes i have 530 bucks for a exhaust and need a GOOD, great SOUNDING, and NOTICEABLE POWER, with BRAND NAME..so yea just throw out your opinions and ur suggestions..add link if recomending products please

·
Registered
362 Posts
used TRD maybe um most others are more expencive i think i might be wrong but search the for sale forum on here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
TRD is going to give you the most gain (round 10hp is I remeber correctly) Has a nice sound over the stock exhuast, its not loud and ricey.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
TRDcuban1228 said:
Okay guys..quick question might be a little more complicated than i think but here it goes i have 530 bucks for a exhaust and need a GOOD, great SOUNDING, and NOTICEABLE POWER, with BRAND NAME..so yea just throw out your opinions and ur suggestions..add link if recomending products please
whats so complicated about using the search button? or google? how about you do some research and figure out what exhausts you can get for around 530 THEN you post your results and we tell you whats good or not...
a) unless you go straight pipe all axle backs are the same powerwise..which isnt much
b) i havent read about a bad exhaust..i read about some sounding nasty.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
ZiggyGT said:
TRD is going to give you the most gain (round 10hp is I remeber correctly) Has a nice sound over the stock exhuast, its not loud and ricey.
is that with just the exhaust or with added parts like IH?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well first of all i did do a quick research and...yea i found out that the TRD exhuast is pretty popular..and also the whole reason of thse kinda forums are for people opinons,and thats what i asked for

so yea back to my research i found that there are a couple of greddy and magnaflow exhuast that look pretty interesting..anybody got any first hand experence or sense of the product

·
Registered
243 Posts
magnaflow is a replica of the trd if i remember right. greddy is alright a little quiet tho. Just go trd or magnaflow, but dont expect 10hp out of it, add an intake and maybe you'll get 10 ponies.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Kazuma

ZiggyGT said:
:nono: Kazuma gives the most gains.

If you want a loud...good sounding exhaust that will give you the most gains and is reasonably priced then get a $330 kazuma

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Curt705 said:
:nono: Kazuma gives the most gains.

If you want a loud...good sounding exhaust that will give you the most gains and is reasonably priced then get a $330 kazuma
Kazuma is extremely loud. Got a nice deep sound though.

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
^^^ beat me to it! haha i always post this link...but yea, greddy evo 2 is quiet. i have it and wish it was a tad bit louder, but in lift + injen CAI it screams. has a nice deep tone, but pretty much all i hear is my intake until lift and even then...kazuma sounds awesome! but i'd be scared to have it on my daily driver just because cops are dicks about loud exhaust and fast and the furious 3 f***ed it up for us all...

if you do decide to go with kazuma, keep your stock so you can switch out for fix it ticket....i might go this route too! good luck with your search

oh and btw, no exhaust alone will give you 10hp. maybe coupled with intake or something...

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Technically..no exhaust GIVES you any horsepower. It frees it up. TRD stated that the Kazuma freed up something like 27 horses. Which to me seems like a lot just for an exhaust. But then again...I haven't ever seen TRD fudge their numbers either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so i guess the TRD exhaust it is..... do u guys recommend any headers or intake the pairs best with the TRD exhaust..i kno this brings up much contravercy but i and someones probably gonna end up screaming at me because this has been posted way to many times..but for pairing the exhausts with special headers or intake might be better..if u kno what i mean??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts