NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin at getting a new exhaust. Any cheap suggestions? How do i take my current exhaust off?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
get underneath you car and see...its bolted on and its on 2 hangers...lowest exhaust around is about 300 if you want cheaper than that then just get a fart can and add it to your car.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
get underneath you car and see...its bolted on and its on 2 hangers...lowest exhaust around is about 300 if you want cheaper than that then just get a fart can and add it to your car.
No, don't get a fart can, you'll make the rest of us look bad ...

There are two spring bolts and THREE hangers.

It's best to try unbolting it right after you drive for half an hour or so, so that it'll be nice and warm and everything will just slip right off.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
eh i missed one..he would have figured it out...well he wants to go cheap so its going to make him look bad regardless...in all honesty i havent heard of anyone talk about a bad exhuast..everyone praises every exhaust..

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
jayspeedy24 said:
in all honesty i havent heard of anyone talk about a bad exhuast..everyone praises every exhaust..
That's because all decent-quality exhausts are sky-high in price, and no buyer will say anything bad about something he/she just dropped $500 on ...

... unless you are able to sell it and get some of your money back.

For example, I used to have TSRM, but I sold that and now I have a custom setup. I loved how it sounded, but I hated how it looked. It made my car look ricey. That was because TSRM didn't flow well with my TRD rear. On other cars (especially the guy I sold it to) depending on the rear, it looks great.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If droppin a couple hundred more will get me that much more power ill do it. i heard the trd is real good?

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Custom mandrel bent 2.5" cat back with resonator and muffler (Magnaflow works very well). Cheapest price, best performance next to Kazuma, but with a street legal sound.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts