NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been through www.extremedimensions.com complete sale order?

So out of curiousity, I picked out the items I wanted (so I could check total shipping) and get to the check out line. I wanted to see what all methods of payment they had.

Turns out all they have is money order and check, so curious to see what all information they needed and where it needed to be sent I clicked the NEXT button and WTF do I get?

Order #: 7829
Order amount: $798.00
Shipping Cost: $200.00
Shipping Method: How you want to ship
Tax: $0.00

Payment Type: Check/Money Order
Date of Order: Thursday 6 March 2003
Products Ordered:

Wings West W-Typ Front Air Dam
Wings West W-Typ Front Air Dam
Quantity : 1
Price : $199.00

Wings West W-Typ Rear Skirt
Wings West W-Typ Rear Skirt
Price : $199.00

ED Type R Wing
ED Type R Wing.
Base price $200.00
Features/Options:
Select Your Car 94-00 Integra 2DR
Price : $200.00
I left out the personal address information and all that, but they actually accepted my order?! Obviously they won't ship me anything (I WOULD HOPE?!) without recieving the money first but I promptly sent TWO emails telling them to cancel the friggin order and apologized, I didn't realize it would go that far.

But I mean WTF, what kind of set up is that? Every site on the internet I have bought from (for any type of product) has had atleast a final screen saying "Please Verify these items and check this box if you agree" or something like that.

WTF?! :confused:

Edit: I also got a order confirmation in my email!

·
Registered
19 Posts
i ordered thru them about a year ago and recieved my full body kit in 5 days... i had a good experience and paid thru pay pal... maybe things have changed, but i dont know for sure... hope this helps

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
I've been to a couple sites where I wanted to check out shipping prices etc. before I ordered, and there wasn't a final check screen, so I had to do the same as you and send them a cancellation email. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts