NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, the rev-limiter killed my top end. I'd be in 5th while he was still in the middle of 4th.

·
Registered
206 Posts
nice , i think you would prob take me off the line as well :thumbup:

no wait, on second thought tYPe-ScAnnOtLOse

j/k ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
yea he was creeping on you , it goes to show how weight is so important to us no torque cars, but take him off the line with extra weight that's very nice, gj

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
damn man, you need to get the program called VIRTUALDUB!

then drag your mpeg files into the program, go to Video, select Compression, select DiVX 5.05 (assuming you have it), then set the quality to 500kbps or so, then go to Audio, select Full Processing mode, then do compression, choose Mpeg Layer 3, 128kbps shoudl be fine, then go to File-> Save AVI and save the avi. You then end up with a movie file less than 10 mb!!

doh after i downloaded this, i realized i already had it!! damnit haha..

you know, this video is the reason i got my resonator removed a long time ago, to get that buzzy sound when you pass by in the beginning!

·
Registered
176 Posts
All_MTR_GTS: "dude since when is a race involve passengers? u are a complete moron!!!"

xfactor: " Either you race with a passenger...or you dont race at all"

You are all hypocrites. While you are all sitting back here "owning" me , i am just sitting here laughing at how many times you contradict your own words. That goes for some of the top dogs on here to Xfactor,ezrida, dark star. Thanks for making me :rofl:

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
Own me with you thoughts.

I've owned you with quotes.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
slowjetta1.8T said:
All_MTR_GTS: "dude since when is a race involve passengers? u are a complete moron!!!"

xfactor: " Either you race with a passenger...or you dont race at all"

You are all hypocrites. While you are all sitting back here "owning" me , i am just sitting here laughing at how many times you contradict your own words. That goes for some of the top dogs on here to Xfactor,ezrida, dark star. Thanks for making me :rofl:
Exactly how have I contradicted myself? Are you that naive that you cannot grasp the concept or sarcasm?

·
Registered
176 Posts
"Exactly how have I contradicted myself? Are you that naive that you cannot grasp the concept or sarcasm?"

i wasnt saying that you condratict ur self. I meant others contradict what you say. Some of you say 1 thing then others come and say another.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I see...well, I can only defend my own beliefs...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
4CyLSiLvACeLi said:
just give up xfactor, slowjetta knows everything, he is the ultimate driver, and his car is unbeatable :rolleyes:
werd slowjetta1.8t cant be own3d :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
4CyLSiLvACeLi said:
just give up xfactor, slowjetta knows everything, he is the ultimate driver, and his car is unbeatable :rolleyes:
should I take my turbos off for less TQ so I can have the advantage off the line, or just buy the automotive God known as the Jetta? I think I'll trade the Supra in tomorrow for one of them beasts! I mean if EZ's 129lbs/ft is an advantage to 249lbs/ft, I can only imagine how much he would rape my 400lbs/ft! I can't believe I've actually TRIED to increase my TQ, and HP...what a FOOL I am...

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's a shame I only put down 125.3tq. Guess I'm faster now. :fawk:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.