NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
wait so ur car is an 02 right? Excuse my ignorance I dont know that much about celicas. Also, what speed was that??? It seemed like the driver was slow and hence you got the jump. Im not sure though.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
TRD- I know a hondata would beat me. This race happened when the RSX first came out.

Fire- The 02' GT-S's had a rev-limiter at 7800 rpm instead of 8350. This made it nearly impossible unless the road was wet to land lift in the 1-2-3 shifts. The speed was from a stop. I had the advantage on the launch because I could drive my car to its full potential. I shut the race down at 110.

·
Registered
28 Posts
EzRidA said:
TRD- I know a hondata would beat me. This race happened when the RSX first came out.

Fire- The 02' GT-S's had a rev-limiter at 7800 rpm instead of 8350. This made it nearly impossible unless the road was wet to land lift in the 1-2-3 shifts. The speed was from a stop. I had the advantage on the launch because I could drive my car to its full potential. I shut the race down at 110.
oh sorry i couldnt tell if it was from a stop because my monitor is so crappy, thank you for clarifying.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I'll be down this weekend. However not with my car. :chuckles:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ez, if you are interested, I was able to shrink the videos down to 2.5 mb each. I can email them to you if you like. Would save a lot of bandwidth on your server. :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.