NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the fuck is wrong with everybody lately? I'm sick of coming to this site now and all you see is people arguing over stupid shit.

Personally, I don't like what Tricia said about me in the other post. But i'm not gonna start bitchin and complaining about it. If that's how she feels about me, fine. But what everybody is doing it seems is making each other hate one another. If you gotta say something say it to their face and get over it.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This shit is getting way too annoying. PMS or whatever. But all this bickering needs to stop. I want to stay on Toyomotion and Club Celica if this continues.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BoyRacer said:
I just like to mess around, some people take this way to seriously, and i think thats the problem. Its a website.....need i say more.
I understand your point, but after all the times we've meet each other in person, the site shouldn't be an excuse for all the bad-mouthing.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Thanks Paul for closing the thread. Everytime I leave the site for a bit, this happens. Then I come back and everyone is shouting and all mad at each other. C'mon guys, let's all be nice to each other. From now on, any thread with any sort of flaming will be closed immediately. :closed:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.