NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
live digital's F&F:TD mini meet pics and appreciation

First and for most thanks verg for the invite lot of peeps showed and and filled up the theater(there wre even peeps that was not invited they kinda rolled in the crowed lol)
thanks to raph for his kind hospitality
and thanks for jody for showing up
i had a great time movie was decent u wont be disappointed
drive home was crazy 2 MB slk's, a camaro,altima, and maxima were trying to push me to race i didnt bite all i did was ride there tail lol

made the drive seem faster lol still a long tiring drive though

now im going to sleep

post up the pics omar and truc :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
I never got to meet ne of you guys... hahaha

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
first, thanks vergel for inviting us to the screening. the movie was pretty sick, even though that white-boy had sum corney a*s lines.LOL..and GOD DAM!!! WHO WAS THAT MILA CUT-EE in the movie!?!? :drool: kiss: :wink: :wave: :headbang: :happybday:...and it was cut-ee day at the block!!!! gotta keep ur head on a swivel!!!:tastey: god-daaaam!!! :2up:

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
Damn if it was a long drive for Marco i could only imagine how far it would have been for me :faint: Post up the pics :mad:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Thank you guys for comming out and thank you for the supporting me when I needed it. Sorry I couldnt chit chat with you the whole time. I had a big crowed to take care off. It was a crazy day for me. But everything turned out great. The move was great too. They are already making part 4!!!

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Thanks Verg for hookin up with the tix. Yeah, there's a lot of peeps there too. Didnt realized your family is that huge lol. I had a blast chillin with the guys and we got a little car meet in the parking lot so it was tite.

Marco: I'll post some pics up. For some reason, most of the pics I took came out to be very sh*ty. I guess I was messin around with the camera and screw it up or something. I probably gonna put up some not very clear pics up. Sorry about the pics u guys. :(

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
Here's the crappy (non digital) pics I took. Sorry bout the quality :(

btw: I didnt get to took an image with Jody's (ihartmycelica) ride in it cus he showed up late and my camera ran out of batteries.

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
epicwolf said:
Here's the crappy (non digital) pics I took. Sorry bout the quality :(

btw: I didnt get to took an image with Jody's (ihartmycelica) ride in it cus he showed up late and my camera ran out of batteries.

"image"!!!! yeeeeeah!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Thanks Verg!!!!
and it was cool coming out
even though raph didn't leave me alone
it wasnt a bad movie
and there was a buttload of hotties

and it sucks i showed up too late and didnt get into any of the shots

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
believe it or not. Those are the nice ones LOL. The other ones are so bad I deleted it in my camara. My bad. Hopefully Omar's post some pics out cus im sure it's better than mine.

·
assplosive.
25,026 Posts
ihartmycelica said:
Thanks Verg!!!!
and it was cool coming out
even though raph didn't leave me alone
it wasnt a bad movie
and there was a buttload of hotties

and it sucks i showed up too late and didnt get into any of the shots

chaaaauuuud-uuuuup!!! u were the one more stoked then everyone elase then u started whining and crying...:blahblah: :rolleyes: *siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*...but dnt trip, ima still buy a "gerbal" not a turbo...:silly:

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
celicajonz said:
truc...wheres that pic of jody trying to be a nascar driver??? buddy-white-boy or something??? LOL
Pretty crappy lookin in terms of digital. Camera went out on me right after I took it.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts