NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have done my research please don't tell me you can get these on eBay. I got these direct through the dealership. I'm very sad to let these go but I have to sell them. I'm selling these wheels as they are Authentic "TRD" wheels not no fake stamped eBay Racing Hart knock off J5 TRD's wheels these are the real deal. Nor are these used or abused as they have never been mounted or even seen the day light in any way, shape, fashion, or form. I don't sell junk and I don't plan to sell anything that is even less than mint condition as these are "Brand New" so no blemishes, scratches, scuffs, nicks, dents, bends, curbs, rash, gashes, haze, etc. I can not emphasize how new they are you have to see it to believe it.

I see these floating around a lot but not in the shape we're selling them. These wheels fit perfect on multiple Toyota applications I will list them below for those interested. I will do my best to describe everything in full detail for those who need answers. Please refrain from posting if you do not plan to purchase as I've had many people try to ruin my sales before and for those who have purchased from me they can vouch I do my best to describe what I sell if you are hesitate just check out my positive trader feedbacks on the forum.

Anyway, moving on these retail brand new easily for $2500.00 as 19's are not cheap to come by these days. Again these are not imitation wheels as they came direct from Dazz Motorsports made in Japan and ordered through my Dealership here at KMT. I was planning on using them for daily driving so I don't ruin my other set of wheels but I've changed my mind and they won't work with my Widebody the offset is just really off and will look awkward without spacers I took the chance to see if the offset would work without mounting them on the car but by just looking at them I can already tell they won't. I would have to get the other brand that's not TRD from Racing Hart direct and custom order the J5 "Pros" with a custom -4 offset and 0 in the rear for them to work with my Widebody. But I no longer need to as I've order a custom special design wheel through Hart Japan. I'm loosing a lot but I'm strapped for cash I just recently purchased 4 set of wheels. 1 set of custom Volks GT-S's for my brother, 1 set of custom Volks GT-P's for my lady, 1 set of special order Japanese Hart Design wheels for our Celica and 1 set of Axis Mesh wheels for daily driver. This is my 5th set for the year and I need to let them go. I was thinking of just adding spacers but I don't want to spend the extra money on them and I don't want to run spacers it will ruin my setup so this is why I'm letting them go.

These will fit perfect on a stock Celica I guarantee it. I'm selling these for a fraction of what I paid for and I'm kicking myself in the a$$ right now. I've blown out so much money on this car in just 1 year alone it's ridiculous. The wheel's just arrived from KMT Toyota last week through Dazz Motorsports as my uncle is the manager at Kearny Mesa Toyota here. If there are any other questions feel free to E-mail me or PM me. I've taken the opportunity to shoot pictures today as I only opened the boxes today to inspect them they are flawless with the wheel protected covers to guarantee the authenticity. I have the original receipts but do not want to return them to the dealer as they are charging me a 30% re-stocking fee.

I can't have these sitting here as storage or wasting space in my garage it's just not possible. I need to get the other car in the garage. So for all you TRD enthusiast please do not hesitate and get these now before you miss out. I'm selling as is no return or refund my loss is your gain. These are very light for a 19'' wheel I guarantee it as I weighed them as well to verify and got 19 lbs on the scale. I've owned many 19's and I was shocked to even carry these wheels with one hand so easily. I've attached high res photo's below and the wheels description. Everything is in their original plastic and packaging as these have never seen the daylight. I took one out just to take the close up photo's I put a soft terry cloth towel below it so it doesn't touch the ground or scale. Again, these wheels never seen the ground as well. Selling "wheel's only" tires not included.

Description:
Brand New in boxes, with scratch resistant wheel covers, set of 4 wheels machine finish, cast aluminum single piece 5 spoke split design includes 4 TRD carbon fiber center caps and 20 lug nuts with wheel locking key. And all hardware necessary below.

Wheels: "Authentic" TRD Light Weight Racing Hart Gio J5 MADE IN JAPAN.
Finish: Polished Face, Machine Polished Lip, Metal flaked inner spokes, Matte Silver barrel
Retail: $2,500.00 Toyota + CA Sales Tax
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 100
Size: 19 x 8.0 (2'' Lip)
Offset: + 40
Weight: 19 lbs.
Wheel Lugs: thread size 12x1.5mm (quantity 20)
Wheel Key: 1 Included
Valve Stem: 4 Included
Center Cap: Entire set of 4 Aluminum TRD center caps (includes 12 allen screws 3 for each wheel along with allen key to lock center caps)

Other Toyota Applications:
2000 - 2005 Celica GT & GTS
2003 - 2005 Matrix
2004 - 2005 Scion TC
2003 - 2004 Corolla CE, LE, S
2004 - Prius 2004.

PRICED TO SELL: ASKING $750.00 obo ("or best offer")

(you buy these from the dealer you will pay CA sales Tax along with shipping from Dazz Motorsports it will cost more trust me these are specifically designed for only Toyota by Dazz they also sell a different style J5 Pro's 2 piece but those will run you anywhere from 1,800-3,000G's depending on size for 19's.)

Photo's (Please click thumbnails to view entire photo):

Brand New in original boxes

Dazz Protective Wheel Covers & Wheel Face Finish (immaculate)

Individual Wheel Faces Close Ups

All Hardware Included TRD Center Caps, Etc. (Everything included to get you up and running & inspection stickers to prove these have never been mounted)

Weight Scaled

Wheel Finish Face & Lip are Polished Close Ups (pics don't do justice)

Flaked Inner Spokes (notice the mirror difference just imagine them rolling)

Front of Face (stamped made in Japan)

Center View of Face Finish (Front Face Machined Polished Inner Spokes Flaked Aluminum all the way through the barrel)

Specs

Ready for Pick up!

Payment Method: Prefer Local pick San Diego, CA, Cash
Selling as is no returns or refunds. May consider shipping if buyer pays for it.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks All!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrluilou said:
OMG :eek: those rims are so gorgeous :faint: i wish i had the money :sad:
PM Me. If you're interested.
Cookie said:
Holy hell...yea, what Lou said. Damn Stealth, you really got your hands on some nice stuff.
Let me know.

itchyvi3t said:
just curious did you get these from the guy on craigslist?
Craigslist? I don't use that I bought these from the dealership. I thought I specified that in the description above please read carefully.

trdave said:
bump for an awesome price
TY

Exquisit said:
Hey, ask Leica if she'd could do a payment plan :D
Hi Tim I'll definitely let you know.

Thanks everyone for the interest I will let everyone know in a few days. I have a local offer I could not resist and another buyer near by. Two so far and many out of state. I bought these for myself and to clear this up again I am the first owner of these.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
---Anyway, I've gotten numerous offers I will post the members names I have nothing to hide from the public. These people have either PM'd me, Called, or e-mail'd me so we all can be on the same page and know one feels left out or ignored.

---Here's how I'm going to work this out with everyone PM/E-mailing/Calling me.

1st - priority is going to local SoCal buyers
2nd - in state CA buyers
3rd - out of state CA but in USA
4th - out of the country

With this said this list being made this is the best way I can list everything from the cheapest shipping to the most expensive shipping. The list below are the people who are seriously interested so everyone knows this is fair as I don't want people not knowing what's going on. I've been scavenging through my PM's responding back to everyone a.s.a.p. this entire time in such a short notice. The wheels are still sitting here I am very close to selling it out of state and considering shipping since the buyers are so willing.

PM me if you need anything else or have any other questions or concerns. Thanks everyone we really appreciate all the offers!

Here is the list of people who I've compiled from top to bottom:

Evan - Local SoCal member in San Diego
bt216 (Brad) - Local SoCal member in Oceanside
exquisit - Local SoCal member in San Diego
tranmk - Out of State California in USA (member in Richmond VA)
devilincelica - Out of State California in USA (member in Bergenfield NJ)
stun5101 (Paul) - Out of State California in USA (member in North Bergen NJ)
natewan31 - Out of State California in USA (member in Dover, DE)
robare99 (Rob) - Out of Country (member in Alberta Canada)
celitom - Out of Country (member in Ontario Canada)
nikos - Out of Country (member in 54642 Thessaloniki-Greece)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: 10-28-06
(Going directly off this list in the order below)

Evan - Local SoCal member in San Diego * PAYMENT PENDING*
bt216 (Brad) - Local SoCal member in Oceanside
exquisit - Local SoCal member in San Diego
tranmk - Out of State California in USA (member in Richmond VA)
devilincelica - Out of State California in USA (member in Bergenfield NJ)
stun5101 (Paul) - Out of State California in USA (member in North Bergen NJ)
natewan31 - Out of State California in USA (member in Dover, DE)
robare99 (Rob) - Out of Country (member in Alberta Canada)
celitom - Out of Country (member in Ontario Canada)
nikos - Out of Country (member in 54642 Thessaloniki-Greece)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mods pls. close this thread, thanks!

The wheels has been SOLD to Rappid on ScionLife.com to a tC owner as of today (10/29/06)

Thanks Evan for a very smooth transaction!

And to all those who were interested, so sorry, but for all the offers!

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.